4Chan City >:3 4Chan City >:3

Haha, oh man, this made me feel fuzzy in my tummy. <3 Great parody, full with awesome references.

Flathead Symphony Flathead Symphony

Good movie.

But the concept was totally ripped off the movies on tokyoplastic website.

Xionic Revolution Xionic Revolution

Nice.

You spelled against wrong.

Poor Jimmy Poor Jimmy

A five for humor.

Because it made me laugh when the kid sank to the bottom. That looked wonderful.

SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION! SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION!

... Ugh.

Graphics weren't too bad, animation looked smooth, the music went well with it.

... Why did it have to be so goddamn lame? :(

mini ninja ep. 1 mini ninja ep. 1

In response to Gaming-Guru

Flash by Gaming-Guru:
- none -

=/

We're not gonna take it. We're not gonna take it.

Sweet.

I liked it. The only thing that irritated me was that you got the guitar all wrong. Hand up the neck = lower tone, hand down the neck = higher tone. Meh, nothing important, but I thought I should mention it anyways.

TF Megs and Unicron TF Megs and Unicron

Hmm.

The graphics in this submission looked good. You obviously spent a lot of time on the details. The animation wasn't that good. This didn't make me laugh, the humor really wasn't.. clever. And please, oh please, use proper grammar in the subtitles. And don't use capitals on every word. :(

Bionic Commando (VGDC) Bionic Commando (VGDC)

Meh.

An erection.. I didn't laugh. Nicely animated, and stuff, but no.

Reality Lost Reality Lost

Sweet animation.

Okay, first off, the style and animation were very good. With a little more tweaking they could compete with some of the anime's around, seriously. The sound, well, there wasn't really anything special to it. You spent some time on it, obviously.
Two things I didn't like about the movie:

- When you make something professional looking and ambitious like this, please, PLEASE don't spell aren't like this: arent. It immediately dumbs the thing down.

- Was that the matrix font you used?.. It look a lot like it, anyways.

Other than those two minor things, wonderful flash! Bravo!